Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Readers, Please forgive me.

Not only have I been hit and miss on here, but I made a new email account for your comments to be sent to. Needless to say, I forgot the password to the new account, AND I can't remember how I worded my secret question answer.

I blame all of this on:

A) stress from school

B) my children sucking out what little memory I had left

C) I am so crafty in filling out "valid" information that I sometimes even stump myself

D) all of the above.

I'll let you decide which answer is correct.

Sorry if you have commented, or sent me an email. Not that anyone would comment, or should comment, or even did comment. Oooo listen to those pretty violins...

1 comment:

  1. My guess is D. And I did send you a reply to a comment today so I'm bummed that you can't get it.

    ReplyDelete