Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things you might not know about moi.

1. My favorite season is fall. I love the colors, the smells, and the comfort that seems to float on the air.

2. I lived in Canada for three years (10th grade-12th grade) without my family. I only came home for about 2 1/2 months each summer.

3. I can walk on 3ft stilts. I learned how to in a side court yard at the Cleveland Museum.

4. We played "soccer" on stilts in Wade Oval at 3am.

5. All of this was for a beautiful art parade in which I helped build, paint, paper mache art created by inner city children and artist from around the world.

6. I love the smell of places like lumbar yards, office supply stores, and nurseries.

7. I was left to manage and run a coffee shop on my first day of work. That is a whole other post.

8. I have never been out West, but I have a huge yearning to live out there.

9. I actually use phrases like, "Jeez O'Petes" and "Churches Chicken" when I am frustrated.

10. Listening to Jack Johnson can instantly put me in a happy mood.

11. When I was little, I had four brothers who lived in the walls, and blue dog with sunglasses that would show up when I was sad.

12. If I see something on the ground at a store, I have to pick it up.

13. I am fluent in sign language, yet I still desire to learn ASL for my sister.

14. I heart Garrison Keillor.

15. I love trees - especially wolf trees.

16. I do not know how to do a cartwheel.

17. I am debating if I should have stopped this at 10 because now I feel I have to do this list in quantities of 10. Which plays into a weird thing I have with things being balanced.

18. I've had a best friend since 1st grade.

19. I am terrified of alligators and crocodiles - like pee my pants terrified.

20. Puffins are my favorite bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment