Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Worm Song.

I think a 6yr old must have originally made up this little ditty. Do you remember the words?

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms,
Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.



The Weasel just can't understand people today. I am typing exactly what he is saying right now as he sits in my room:

"Why everything has to be like this?" "
Why is everyone mean to me?"
"I needed to have a talk with mom, but she doesn't like me. She sent me to my room, and told me she'll come get me."
"Moooommmmma, is break time over?!"
voice cracks "I can't do it"

What an awful day in The Land of Blissful Chaos.

2 comments:

  1. he he he ... why everything has to be like this? love it. i hope his day got better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was killing me yesterday. If no one knew us, you would have thought I was the worst mom ever. lol

    His day did get better. A piece of his art was shown in an art show that featured kids from all over the school system. We had pizza after that, and things seemed to have improved for him.

    ReplyDelete