Saturday, March 20, 2010

Warfare

I know a secret.



I know of a weapon that is invisible, and deadly.



It only cost us an initial payment of $100 and then about $60 a month.



It can be very messy and hard to handle.




It is not easily portable, but will move when needed.




It comes in a very dignified package too.




Please know, once you know, there is no going back.






To activate: Feed, water, and then sit back. You'll never know when it is coming, but you'll know when the danger has arrived. Your nose hairs will curl, your stomach will revolt, and you'll flee from the room. I wish I could capture the weapon so those of you unfortunate enough to read this blog would be blessed by it's strength. It is like having my own portable paper mill or dog food factory.



If you don't know how those smell, go open a can of dog food, smear it on yourself, and then go get sprayed by a skunk. It won't even be close, but you might get the drift. Let me know how that works out for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending me your blog address. I am now following and I can't wait to read more about you and the Johnny Rottens :) xoxo, L

    ReplyDelete